Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pursuit Of Happiness + Steve Aoki

Kid Cudi used his success that he got from Day N Nite with Crookers to release a single that did well. It was called Pursuit of Happiness, and when Steve Aoki got his hands on it, he turned it into a melodic dancefloor banger that makes me very happy. Seriously, I saw him perform it at Ultra Music Fest in Miami and was so impressed that I recorded it and uploaded it to youtube for your viewing pleasure. Check it out.



Something that's unexpected about Steve Aoki is that he was INCREDIBLE live. Yeah he went on at like 3 in the afternoon, when his set should have been at more like 8 or 9. When he started, there were maybe 500 people at his stage, but after 2 little bleeps he had several thousand people watching him (check out the beginning of the video, I do a 360 to show you how many people are actually there). I'd have to say that he was the biggest surprise for me at Ultra, as I wasn't expecting much when I went to see him. I won't make that mistake again.

Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness feat. MGMT & Ratatat (Steve Aoki Extended Remix) [AWESOME!!!]


Then there are a couple of Dubstep remixes from Zeus and Killabits that are worth looking into.

Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness feat. MGMT & Ratatat (Slink Remix) (Zeus Edit)



Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness feat. MGMT & Ratatat (Steve Aoki vs. Killabits Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment