Monday, March 22, 2010

Old Post: Meh "I Want Something To Bang My Head On"

Looks like Deadmau5 is releasing some new stuff. Or maybe I should say really old stuff.



Deadmau5, Chris Lake - I Said (Original Mix)



Paysites - Beatport



It ^^ sounds like Arguru doesn't it?





Well, Arguru was apparently derived from I Said, which goes back and forth between a nice melodic build, to Tech House funky shit. Next up, a hard hitter.



Orlando Voorn - Paco Di Bango's World (Deadmau5 Remix) [256 kbps]



"I want something to bang my head on!"



Pay attention people. Deadmau5 is currently in the works on an artist album. He will be releasing it sometime in May 2010. Keep your eyes peeled. Also, if you're lucky enough to live in the UK, definitely make sure to grab tickets to his show at 02 Acadamy in Brixton, on April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment