Monday, March 22, 2010

Goodie Bag #1

Alright guys, I finally have all the backlogs of previous posts taken care of. They are all up and ready to be read. Enjoy.

I've decided to do a special every week or two called Goodie Bag, of all the best new bleeps that I've found on the internet. So here it goes. I've come across several excellent little bleeps that I want to share with you all today.

We'll get started with an interesting bootleg from Redial of Miike Snow's forthcoming release, 'Silvia.' Definitely a different take than all the other official remixes.

Miike Snow - Silvia (Redial Remix)


Next up we have a some amazing Electro remixes from several of my favorite artists. They have been on repeat in my room here. The Kid Cudi, Crookers remix I grabbed off of Chemical Jump (BIG UPS!).

David Guetta - Delirious (Videoband Remix)



Daft Punk - Robot Rock (Soulwax Remix)
[AWESOME!!!]


Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now (Trumpdisco Remix) [NIIIICE!]


Kid Cudi, Crookers - Day 'N' Night (BeatauCue When Bitches Want Mainstream Re-work)


And last but not least I'll include some really nice Dubstep bootlegs of Amanda Blank and Michael Jackson.

Amanda Blank - Might Like You Better (Vaski Remix) [Downright FILTHY!]


Michael Jackson - Beat It (Jakwob and Jestar's WakoWob)

No comments:

Post a Comment