Monday, March 22, 2010

Old Post: Neo Tokyo

Stumbled upon a great little bleep from Neo Tokyo the other day, and decided to find more of his music. The more I found, the more impressed I became. Overall his music takes some of the better elements from Nu Disco and Electro and brings them together. Fantastic for any house party, and for most (Euro) clubs. This bleep below grabs you right from the start and doesn't let go. Too good not to share.

Edwin Van Cleef - Overtaken (Neo Tokyo Remix) [128 kbps]

Paysites - Beatport

Next up we have a slower remix that walks a thin line between the melodic excellence that Passion Pit is known for, while still bringing the hard Electro.

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Neo Tokyo Remix)
[AMAZING!]

The guy seems to be giving away a number of his bleeps at his soundcloud page, so I recommend keeping an eye on him there.

I don't know about you guys, but this guy has suddenly become one of my favorite artists of the moment, and I look forward to seeing and hearing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment