Monday, March 22, 2010

Old Post: Dada Life Guerilla Farts

Yeeees. Been a few days since since my last post. Lots of things happening, I have a lot gigs these days, which doesn't leave me much time to post. But here's an update for you guys.

Something that just came to my attention, that I think you guys will really like comes from an electro artist called Dada Life. These guys have been around for a few years now, putting out their unique electro blend of fidget combined with nu disco. They have released a series of bootlegs, which they call 'Guerilla Farts.' Some of them are quite good. Check them out. These bleeps are all unreleased.

M.I.A. - XR2 (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #1)


Hot Chip - Ready For the Floor (Soulwax Nite Version / Dada Life's Guerilla Fart #2)

Pomomofo - Back At The Club (Boy 8-bit Remix / Dada Life's Guerilla Fart #3)

Lykke Li - Dance, Dance, Dance (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #4)

Boy 8-Bit - The Suspense Is Killing Me (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #5)

Boys Noize - Lava Lava (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #6)

Eric Prydz - Pjanoo (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #7)

The Timelords/KLF - Doctorin’ The Tardis (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #8)

Domino - I Will Rock You (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #9)

Simian Mobile Disco - Audacity Of Huge (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #10)

No comments:

Post a Comment