Sunday, September 26, 2010

Still Here Still Sharing

It's been a good while since my last post, and I'm sorry for that. A combination of internet problems at home coupled with wicked flu-bug that had me out cold has made it near impossible to do any blogging for the last week or so. However, I've been steadily accumulating bleeps through that time to share with you guys and I'm getting full to bursting.

We'll bring it back with a brand new remix from NAPT, one of my all time favorite break-beat artists. They come back with a vengeance with a re-rendering of Daft Punk. Let the N-Funk rain.

Watch out for NAPT's forthcoming single "Emotion", out on Funkatech Records later this year with remixes from DnB heroes Brookes Brothers and house stars Reset!.

Daft Punk - Too Long (NAPT N-Funk Remix) YSI

No comments:

Post a Comment