Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GIANT

You don't always hear too much about Russia, or the music that comes out from over there. Are their only exports Polka and Vodka??? One thing I do know is that Yesnoblog is based out of Russia, but that's about it for me. Maybe I'm just igna'ent. Luckily for me, and for you, Top Billin just signed their first ever Russian artist.



Enter GIANT from St. Petersburg, 3 guys who make everything from dubstep (they’ve released stuff previously on Hench and Dub Police) to house and beyond. Here’s 2 bleeps of high-fueled and bass heavy house with a tech twist from my new favorite Russians. These tunes bang hard. Buy it if you like it peeps.



Giant - Night Fever (Original Mix) <3 YSI



Paysites - Beatport



Giant - We Movin (Original Mix)
YSI



Paysites - Beatport

No comments:

Post a Comment