Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Plump DJs Keep Killin' It

I've been a big fan of the Plump DJs for a long time now. Ever since I heard 'System Addict' back in 2007 I knew I had found an artist that I would follow forever. Today I am honored to be sharing their new productions with you guys.

Dirty Super Car - Get A Grip (Plump DJs & Maximilian Remix) YSI


What we have here is an electro banger that builds progressive ambiance over a fantastic sample from Dirty Super Car, then twists and shouts when it drops. I'm digging the wobble bass that they incorporate, which is possibly Mazimilian's influence, although it's hard to be sure these days as the Plump DJs are constantly changing their sound.

I should also tell you guys about Grand Hotel, a new label to develop a forward thinking platform for new electronic dance music, their own productions and those of other inspiring artists worldwide. The Plump DJs have released two new little bleeps there. Preview them below.


If you guys like their new stuff, make sure to buy it over at Beatport.

No comments:

Post a Comment