Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nikoi

One of the reasons I love keeping up this blog is finding new artists to share with you all. Be prepared for one of the more unique styles of DnB and dubstep out there.

Enter Nikoi (aka Mr Amenbreak) out of Kingsbury. The guy goes all over the place, blending the old, minimalist style of dubstep with DnB, among other things. Although you won't hear his like almost anywhere else anymore, his music is quite listenable, and from what I can tell, is a new take on the genre's. It's good to know that there is diversity out there. It is artists like Nikoi that push the envelope on what is good and interesting.

Make sure to follow Nikoi on his soundcloud page for future productions to broaden your mind and your perspective.

All these are in 128kbps. Hopefully he'll be releasing 320's soon!

Nikoi - Forget Ya Trebles (Original Mix) YSI


Nikoi - Love Dreamer (Original Mix) [My fav of the bunch!!!] YSI


Nikoi - Who R U (Original Mix) [Samples The Who!] YSI


Nikoi - Bad Boy! (Original Mix) YSI

2 comments:

  1. loving his work and sounds cant wait to hear hes album when its out

    mc grimlock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grimlock, me too. I'll make sure to do a post on it when I see new material. He told me that he is not longer making music with a label, and is doing his own solo thing so we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete