Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mensah

Mensah is a new name in the Dubstep scene, putting out grimey bleeps that will make your head spin. He is a bit of a mystery, with no bio on him anywhere, so there's not a whole lot I can tell you, other than he is based out of Bristol, UK.

I came across the guy, when no fewer than 24 of the people that I'm following on soundcloud favorited this collaboration of him and Sweet Little Bleeps favorite, Noah D. Turn up the volume please.

Noah D & Mensah - Kashmir by MENSAH

Totally ill. It gives a nod to old school dub, and also ushers in the new. A fantastic drop that reminds me of both Joker and Sukh Knight.

The one below has a darker feel to it, and I've probably listened to it at least a dozen times today.
Big Up The Goons by MENSAH

What a sweet sound. It seems Mensah is here to stay. Look for both of these to be released on November 22nd, on HENCH Recordings.

Looking at his myspace, I discovered that he's given away a little something for free. Dark and grimey, bit's quite binteresting ;)

Mensah - Brian Badonde Riddim (Original Mix)
YSI

No comments:

Post a Comment