Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hatiras Freebies

This is the 200th post for Sweet Little Bleeps, so I had to make sure that it's a fitting post. I was cruising around on the internetz the other day when I came across Hatiras' soundcloud page. On it he is giving away a number of bootlegs that he's done of artists that include Ludacris, Kanye West, Donna Summer, Daft Punk, and Dragonette, and I'm going to share all of them with you now. Make sure to follow him on soundcloud to stay up on future releases from the guy, as he is one of the most talented producers in the House would today.



Kanye West - Heartless (Hatiras Remix) YSI





Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Hatiras Remix) YSI





Ludacris - How Low Can You Go (Hatiras Remix)
<3 YSI





Daft Punk vs Dragonette - Around The Block (Hatiras Mashup) YSI



No comments:

Post a Comment