Friday, August 20, 2010

Moar Revamps, Bootlegs And Originals

Elite Force has just released his latest Revamp, this time from The Prodigy's famous bleep, Smack My Bitch Up. In his typical style, Elite Force brings a decided breakbeat polish to a bleep that already stood out by itself. If you haven't looked at my post on his official release of Revamped, then you can do so here.









I was stoked to see Voodoo Chilli (aka Hervé) giving away an original. Strange and unusual though it is for him to release his music this way, the bleep itself is a stunning piece of Electro that takes a lot from Salsa dance. It makes me want to get out of my seat and shake my booty. Really.

Voodoo Chilli - Ya Dance So Sexy Baby (Original Mix) [AMAZING!!!] YSI


Then Pro Nails has done a different remix of Lady Gaga, and I'm totally digging it at the moment. Catchy Electro with the Lady's vocals is a win every day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Lady Gaga - Just Dance, Babe (Pro Nails Remix) YSI

No comments:

Post a Comment