Friday, August 27, 2010

Breakage

Seems like I'm doing a lot of posts on Dubstep these days, and my radio show this week will reflect that. I have a lot of other dance bleeps that I will be sharing with you guys later but for now I've got to put these dub bleeps out there because they are just too good not to share.



I want to take you on a trip away from modern Dubstep back to when it was an up and coming genre, and there wasn't hardly any wobble basses around. This would have been the time where Breakage would have fit in best. Formerly a Drum & Bass producer, he changed up his sound when he went into Dubstep. His music borders on being minimalist, but the way he drops in his basslines kills me, softly.



His album 'Foundation' dropped a few months back, and it is amongst the best of this year for sure. Pick up your copy at Beatport.


The first bleep I'm posting is a remix of Melanie Fiona, and it could be the best R&B goes Dubstep song I may have ever heard.



Melanie Fiona - It Kills Me (Breakage Remix) <3<3 [192 kbps] YSI





Next up we have a truly stunning remix of Sidney Samson's hit single, Riverside. Again a deep bassline that makes you want to groove.



Sidney Samson - Riverside (Let's Go!) feat. Wizard Sleeve (Breakage Remix)
<3 [192 kbps] YSI





If you haven't heard it already, I highly recommend that you check out Breakage's Essential Mix. It comes in three parts; Dubstep, Electro/House, and Drum & Bass. One of the best I've heard. Check it out on Fried My Little Brain, a new blog in the bloglist that you should check out anyway <<<.

No comments:

Post a Comment