Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweet Little Bleeps: Selections In Bass Vol. 1

Alright people, I'm going out of town soon for a week, so I won't be able to do a lot of posting between now and then. However, before I leave I'm going to give you guys a special little present. It's a mini-mix I created around several limited release/unreleased little Dubstep bleeps I've come into possession of, (including Flux Pavilion's remix of Cracks from the Freestylers) and added some classics. I can't give them away, but they are all positively too good not to share, so here's my compromise. I hope you guys enjoy.

Sweet Little Bleeps - Selections In Bass Vol. 1 by DJ Reevo

Bleeplist:
1. Taio Cruz - Dirty Picture feat. Kesha (Cookie Monsta Remix)
2. CTRL Z, Freestylers - Ruffneck 09 feat. Navigator (Excision & Datsik Remix)
3. Drumsound, Bassline Smith - R U Ready (Dubstep Mix)
4. Product.01 - Ready2Rage (Bassnectar & Jansten Remix)
5. Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - Sick Tonight (Doctor P Remix)
6. Freestylers - Cracks feat. Belle Humble (Flux Pavilion Remix)
7. Magnetic Man - I Need Air feat. Angela Hunte (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment