Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Datsik Goes Soft?

Found out about a couple of little remixes that Datsik released the other day. Usually when the name Datsik appears in a sentence, the word MASSIVE, or FUCKING HUGE, or some other adjective in all caps appears next to him to describe how big the basslines of his productions are. Not this time.



Today we get to experience the mellower side of Datsik with a couple of remixes of MGMT, M83, and (believe it or not) Coldplay.



Datsik had this to say about his new batch of remixes. [From one of his recent facebook posts]



"...Just to be clear, the bootlegs I gave out are not my latest productions for all of you who think I'm switchin to nothing but main stream remixes and mellow tunes.. I gave them out for free because I thought you guys might enjoy something different. I have plenty of hype shit coming! You can't evolve unless you experiment though, right?"



I guess that clears that up.



M83 – We Own the Sky (Datsik Remix)
<3 YSI





Coldplay – Fix You (Datsik Remix)



MGMT – Kids (Datsik Remix)



Get the rest of the bleeps up on the Rub-A-Dub-Dubbb blog where they appeared first.

No comments:

Post a Comment