Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kid Sister + Helsinki 78-82

Been a while since I've posted, and I'm sorry. Things have gotten crazy in my life, and I haven't had the time to do much updating, but now it's time to bring you guys more excellent little choons. I got an email from Top Billin Music a little while ago, and I keep underestimating the production quality that these guys bring to the scene.



This remix has an interesting little story attached to it. Apparently, having heard Kid Sister's new album, Helsinki 78-82 wanted to do a little disco/electro bootleg cut, but it was hard to pull samples off of the original. What they did was take the beginning vocals and chop the crap out of them, and create a bleep around that. They sent it over to Fools Gold, and what they got back was the official remix kit. Looks like they've been impressing more than just one little blogger here.



Kid Sister - Daydreaming (Helsinki 78-82 Remix)
YSI <3



No comments:

Post a Comment