Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodie Bag #5

Lots of goodies in the bag today, we'll start out with the bootlegs.



There are a couple that have been blasting from my speakers for a while now, and I'm excited to share them with you. We'll start with the best Dub remix of Rihanna I've probably ever heard, and another Dub refix of Portishead.



Doc Trashz vs. Rihanna - Rude Boy (Docstep 2010 Reboot)

[NICE!] Alt: YSI





Portishead - Over (HABSTRAKT Dubstep Refix) <3 Alt: YSI





From here we'll continue on to Electro House territory with big time favorites Micky Slim, and Wolfgang Gartner.



Blur - Song 2 (Micky Slim's Yeah To The Woo Booty Mix) Alt: YSI





Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) Alt: YSI





Continuing into the harder side of Electro, an artist has come to my attention recently who makes me want to loose all of my marbles. His name is ninteyNine, and he remixed a We Are Tokyo bleep and it makes me want to go crazy! Big ups to Chemical Jump for posting.



We Are Tokyo - Best In Me (ninetyNine's Nightmare Remix)
[AWESOME!!!] Alt: YSI





Then there's a great little Neus remix I picked up from El3ctro Night.



Breakbot - Iron Zombie (Neus Remix) Alt: YSI





And these last two I almost didn't post, because they've been on every single blog EVER, but in case you didn't get around to downloading these the first 245857392038 times, here they are now.



Benny Benassi, The Bizz - Satisfaction (Afrojack Remix)
Alt: YSI





Erol Alkan, Boys Noize - Avalanche (Religion Remix) Alt: YSI



No comments:

Post a Comment