Thursday, December 23, 2010

Graphics

Merry Christmas people! This will be my last post until after the holidays, so enjoy.



Christmas came early when I found Graphics. I was browsing for new artists when I came across this guy. He's an 18 year old producer out of Oxford, UK, and boasts quite a deep production style. I'm definitely hearing influences from the early days of dubstep here, with a push towards new things. He's done bootlegs of RSD, Foals, and Bloc Party, and has recently released his VIP remix of his own 'I Need You.' Make sure support the artist and pick up your copy at Beatport.



I Need You (VIP) by Graphics



In the meantime, enjoy these bootlegs.



Flux Pavilion - Voscilliate (Graphics Remix) <3 YSI





RSD - Naked Mario Kart (Graphics Remix)
YSI





The XX - Shelter (Graphics Remix) YSI





Florence & The Machine - You've Got The Love (Graphics Remix)
<3 YSI





Bat Lashes - Daniel (Graphics Remix)
<3 YSI



No comments:

Post a Comment