Saturday, May 29, 2010

What The Bleeps Radio: #3

Another addition of What The Bleeps Radio; playing you what the blogs are hyping. Comin' atcha at KRUU 100.1fm in Fairfield, Iowa. This time the show is geared towards the various forms of House, and will feature an exclusive remix of Coin Operated Boy (#12 down below). If you guys missed the show, you can get it, as it was played, right here on Sweet Little Bleeps. As usual I'm including a bleeplist with links to some of the individual bleeps from other posts.

What The Bleeps Radio: 05/29/10 192kbps


Bleeplist:
1. James Zabiela - Human (Original Mix) BUY IT!
2. Billy Newton Davis - I Like Your Music (Velvet Remix) BUY IT!
3. Kavinsky - Nightcall (F.O.O.L Remix)
4. Jesse Rose - Touch My Horn (Original Mix) BUY IT!
5. Fake Blood - I Think I Like It (Original Mix) BUY IT!
6. Boy 8-Bit - My Devils Gun (Original Mix)
7. Danger - 07:46 (Original Mix) BUY IT!
8. Sebastien Tellier - Kilometer (Donovan All Star Remix) BUY IT!
9. Ed Solo, Skool Of Thought - When I Was A Yout (Original Mix) BUY IT!
10. Plump DJs vs. The Beatles vs. Kelis - The Volcano Coalition (Original Mix)
11. Remady - No Superstar (Full Vocal Mix) BUY IT!
12. Coin Operated Boy - Katzenjammer (Decibel RSPCA Remix)
13. Polizei - Turn the Lights Down (Original Mix)
14. Riskotheque - Android (Original Mix) BUY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment